Truechoice Master Cylinders TR3.

To: susan@grotecon.com
Subject: Truechoice Master Cylinders TR3.
From: Franz and Monica Bachmann <fmjm@cyou.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 14:43:54 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Susan and fellow Triumphers:

Well the master cylinders are A-OK.  The nut for the fluid supply lines
from the reservoir that would not thread into the master cylinders were
flared a little. (Probably from being over-tightened at one time).  And
once we fixed that problem they screwed right in.  We are bleeding the
system now, and rebuilding the calipers etc. etc.  My son (age 14) is
getting impatient but I keep telling him when I pick him up from
football practice in the TR3 and not crash into the field house due to
lack of brakes, it will be well worth it.  Just tell his friends not to
drool too much on the car!!

Thanks for all the suggestions we received regarding this problem.
Hopefully we can take it for a spin by Labor Day.

Franz Bachmann
1960 TR3  TS80195L
Crestview, Florida