TR2 - TR6, GT6 5-Speed Conversion Information

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2 - TR6, GT6 5-Speed Conversion Information
From: Chad Jester <triumph@uriel.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 15:43:49 +0900
List,

 Here is the info on the Triumph5 speed conversions.
 NOTE:  All prices  are in New Zealand dollars
 (about 1.44 $NZ to 1 $USD)

 They make kits for lots of other LBC's.  Let me know and
 I can forward you the complete information.

 Let me know if you intend to get one of these kits.  I'd like
 to know what is like.

 Regards,

 CONVERSION
 COMPONENTS
 Limited
 2 MARTHA STREET, WAIHI, NEW ZEALAND
 PH 64 7 863 8509  FAX 64 7 863 6354

 TRIUMPH 2000, 2500  to  SUPRA 5 Speed Gearbox

 TR2,TR3,TR4,TR5,TR6.

 Bell Housing kit, complete with
 spigot bearing sleeve, bolts &
 dowels.

 Clutch fork hydra, thrust bearing
 on carrier, clips, slave cylinder.

 Clutch plate (conversion 8 1/2")

 Speedo Cable

 Crossmember

 Total conversion kit     NZ                  $  1118.00

 Gearbox - SUPRA - 5 Speed (Wide Ratio)       $   605.00

 Gearlever remote position change             $   375.00

                              TOTAL    NZ     $  2098.00

 Air freight & documentation                  $   298.00

 Extra for close ratio Supra gearbox          $   180.00

 Gearboxes are Ex Japan - 2 month return warranty, and are
 supplied complete with gearlever, slip yoke, rear rubber mount.  No
 warranty on geartooth breakage.

 Export/Europe North America

 April 1997
 CONVERSION
 COMPONENTS
 Limited
 2 MARTHA STREET, WAIHI, NEW ZEALAND
 PH 64 7 863 8509  FAX 64 7 863 6354

 TRIUMPH 2000, 2500  to  SUPRA 5 Speed Gearbox

 TR6, GT6

 Bell Housing kit, complete with
 spigot bearing sleeve, bolts &
 dowels.