Spin On Oil Filters TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spin On Oil Filters TR6
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 04:56:07 -0700
I know there has been alot of discussion on the
various types of spin on oil filters. Going through
some of my papers, I had put togethter a listing
of compatible spin on filters and thought it might
be useful for those shopping around and trying
various brands. I personally use WIX/ProTech. Of
one note of importance, the following filters tend
to be of a shorter stock than what TRF, etc. sends
with the spin on adaptors. On my '70 TR6 this assures
adequate clearance in all aspects.

BRAND           Part #

WIX             130
ProTech         130