Re: TR6 - 5 Speed

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 - 5 Speed
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 08:24:05 -0400
There is a company in Florida that will mate a Mustang 5-speed with a Jag 3.8L
or 4.2L. Perhaps they do TR's? Don't know of their name, but if pressed I might
be able to dig it out.

Don

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L
                         Southington, Connecticut