TR6 - 5 Speed

To: <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: TR6 - 5 Speed
From: john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 97 10:18:48 +1000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
     Charles,  sorry for the delay but I don't have access to the 'net' at
     home where I keep most of my stuff!  The name of the company that does
     the 5 speed kit is:
                        Conversion Components
                        2B/64 Henderson Valley Road
                        Henderson, Aukland NZ
                        Phone (09) 838-5485

     Prices (Retail):

        Bellhousing kit with spigot bearing & gasket,   $425.00
        Clutch Fork, Thrust bearing, carrier & clips    $ 95.00
        Slave cylinder and bolts                        $ 56.00
        Clutch plate (8 1/2in conversion)               $ 98.00
        Speedo Cable                                    $ 79.00

     They can also supply a Supra 5 speed box for about $425.00, these are
     supplied with gear lever, slip yoke and rear rubber mount.

     These prices are about a year old but will provide some indication of
     what to expect.

     Good Luck,

     John Mc
     '71 TR6PI