Nylatron bushings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Nylatron bushings
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
Listers;

Just received my shipment of parts from Vickie Brit. The nylatron bushing kit
turned out to be a Triumph Tune part and is only for the front suspension.
The bushings are hat sections with a steel sleeve. So, it turns out that the
kit fits Spitfire or GT6+ front suspensions and the rear is left to fend for
itself! I'll just have a local machinist turn what I need for the rear.

Among the parts is a major trim kit. It will be great to replace all the
aging rubber on th GT6+ and put an end to all the wind noise and rain that's
been leaking past the doors. I was amazed at all the parts that came with the
kit and further amazed at all the parts some DPO left off the car as the
years went by. I just hope I can figure out where all this stuff goes! :-)

The black ribbed valve cover I received from TRF has a nifty chrome plated
cap but the chrome job is bad an it is flaking off......oh, well.....back to
TRF it goes. (just the cap)

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan