Wedge type side curtain windows for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wedge type side curtain windows for sale
From: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:30:58 -0400
I'm rebuilding a pair of dzus mount side curtains for my '57 TR3, which
should have the wedge mount type. I don't have the wedge mount ones,
and happen to prefer the dzus mount ones, so when a pair of beat ones
came with my parts car I set up to rebuild them.

The problem is that I bought windows for the wedge mount, so I now have
brand new left and right plexiglass sliding windows for and early TR3.

These were $20 each from TRF, you can have them, still new in the
plastic they came in, for $20 plus shipping.

I was going to cut them to fit, but figured it would be best to get the
right ones & see if I could get rid of these.

If not, I'll wait. Maybe someday I'll get a set of wedge mount curtains.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L