Feed Back Please

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Feed Back Please
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 15:53:49 -0700
Hello,
        I designed a somewhat working program for car restoration parts
management systems and was wondering if people were able to get it. If it
worked for you, can you please let me know what you think of it and what I
can do to improve it? And if you weren't able to run it, what was the error
message you got. I've been working on it real hard and since this is my
first real program, it's taking me lots of time and effort.

        If you downloaded it a couple days ago, it should work, if not you
can download it again and it should work. Please check if you have the
database engines installed they should be in C:\Program files\borland\bde.
If so you can just download the update file.

Thanks for you understanding and please....Feed back.

Patrick
1970 TR-6 1rst Yellow, then Blue, Now Red
CC 52138 0
1974 TR-6 Orange
CF-135480