TR 6 Headers

To: <Don.Guthrie@netlink.co.nz>
Subject: TR 6 Headers
From: john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 97 09:52:37 +1000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
     Don, I went the line of a 6-3-1 system.  Took some time to get to fit
     right and even now the front and rear clamp bolts are missing (I can't
     fit them because of the radius of No. 1 and 6 pipes).  These were the
     first set made by the Penrith Muffler Man in NSW (Contact is Andrew)
     and they cost me $180 (aus).  I'm sure they've refined them somewhat
     by now.  I run a single 2-1/4in outlet pipe with a straight through
     sports muffler.  This has resulted in a very noisy system but the HP
     increase has been noticeable!  Spins to 6500 rpm without too much
     trouble!  Let me know if you need more details.

     John Mc
     '71 TR6 PI
     'Fast is First'