Re: Dark Suckers

To: Mark Stahlke <mstahlke@denver.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Dark Suckers
From: "Brian W. Neuschwander" <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 22:16:16 -0700
Cc: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Mark Stahlke wrote:

> Oh no Brian, you've got it all wrong. Fast and Slow are mixed equally in the
> atmosphere. It takes a special compound (gasoline) to separate them. That's
> what your engine does. It sucks in the Fast and Slow in the air and uses
> gasoline to separate them. The Fast goes to the wheels via the transmission
> and stuff. The Slow goes out the  exhaust pipe. Ever wonder why  your car
> won't go at all without gasoline? It can't split the Fast and Slow!
> And that emmissions control stuff is so that we don't create an imbalance of
> Fast and Slow in the atmosphere. That helps prevent Global Slowing.
>
> Hope that clears things up fo ryou.
>
> Mark  :^)

Mark, in my daughter's Capri, there is a gauge that proves exactly what
you are saying.  When there is an absence of Fast, the gauges reads
high, indicating the presence of lots of Slow.  When you step on the gas
pedal, the gauge goes way down.  It is a Slow meter.  The less Slow that
is measured, the faster the car goes.

Further research is being done in this area.  As Chris mentioned, when
we get the gofast device properly wired, we will publish the results.

--
Brian W. Neuschwander
Beach City Gas Station