Re: Snubbed

To: WINDOWSEET@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Snubbed
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 18:09:55 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: dynamic@transport.com
In a message dated 97-09-05 11:52:45 EDT, WINDOWSEET@aol.com writes:

>  Evidently,  there are a lot of people driving LBC's that never experienced
the
>  camaraderie(sp) of the 60's. When I do get a wave or a flash of headlights
>  these days I know I've found a true afcianado. I guess that makes the
>  experience better than if every Miata or Mitsubishi Eclipse waved or
flashed
>  lights.
>
>  Maybe it's a custom that needs to be revived.
>
>  Greg Wolf
>  1970 GT6+ "Ian"
>  Ann Arbor, Michigan

Greg et.al.  AMEN!   One of my fond memories is (1973) coming to a little
village circle in the Alps on a cool crisp morning and as I passed through
the center a White TR3 appeared going the opposite way.  Flash of lights,
wave and a honk and the Italians in the square all smiled and cheered.  :-)

The only answer is to do it yourself - that might wake up some folks and if
not, well you did your bit.  "Better to light a candle than etc."  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (flash of lights)