Re: Wanker

To: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Wanker
From: "Warwick, Barry" <b-warwick@onu.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:52:33 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Certainly along the right lines, Phil.......also to be "knackered" is to be
very tired in Brit terms..........usually from extreme physical activity.

I'm curious as to what definitions  you were given for wanker........haven't
got access to earlier list stuff right at my fingertips.........clue me in
if you have a chance!  Possibly "off list"......don't want to offend!!!!!!!

Cheers
Barry