RE: Substitute for TR3A fan.

To: "'Angelo Graham'" <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Substitute for TR3A fan.
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:46:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I believe that it is a straight-up switch.  My '3 has one on it and if I
am not mistaken; the hand-crank bolt is in place.  Of course, the
radiator doesn't have a hole in it; so it is a mute question as to
whether it would work (on mine).  Someone had told me that it was a
Spitfire blade, but I hadn't done any research to verify the original
"owner".    It is 6-bladed; whitish-yellow plastic (might be from age)
with a fairly well defined crease/bend in the blade to force the air
through.

HTH..
Later,
Carl F. Musson (musson@arts.usf.edu)