RE: Substitute for TR3A fan.

To: "'Angelo Graham'" <>, "''" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Substitute for TR3A fan.
From: "Musson, Carl" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:46:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I believe that it is a straight-up switch.  My '3 has one on it and if I
am not mistaken; the hand-crank bolt is in place.  Of course, the
radiator doesn't have a hole in it; so it is a mute question as to
whether it would work (on mine).  Someone had told me that it was a
Spitfire blade, but I hadn't done any research to verify the original
"owner".    It is 6-bladed; whitish-yellow plastic (might be from age)
with a fairly well defined crease/bend in the blade to force the air

Carl F. Musson (
'58 TR3A TS25264L
Tampa, Florida (USA)