Re: AC/DC (was Pertronix perplexia)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: AC/DC (was Pertronix perplexia)
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 30 Oct 97 15:46:30
Joe Worsley wrote:

>>This is what makes the VTR site, WWW site the triumph mail list and
others so benefical.  I don't speak up very often but have noticed the
many questions answered by the triumph mail list for the novice as well
as experienced owners. (BTW I must admit I quietly print out a lot of car
particular items  for my own little reference file on TR 6's and 8's.<<

Me too.

[Oops, I just wrote a *me too* note.  Somebody hit me with soggy pasta.]

Actually, I just printed out Dan*s ballast/non-ballast coil article, and
about five other things, to help discover why the Accel
Super Coil the PO put in my GT6 is wired to run at 12v. during *run,* and
10v during  *start.*  Before I investigate this further, anyone want to
hazard a guess on this one?

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6