Re: Fw: TR3A Numbers Questions

To: cmautz@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Fw: TR3A Numbers Questions
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 97 08:30:45 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chip Mautz wrote:
        >> British Motor Heritage Industry Trust

        > They take Visa on their Web Site?  Is it secure?  Would you recommend
        > calling them and giving them the number, or has anyone ordered the
        > certificate over the web?  Any problems?

I faxed my credit card # to them, and had the certificate in less than
a week.  No problems.  Unless you are sure that a trusted
encryption scheme is in place, and that it is being handled in a secure
fashion at the other end, I would steer clear of sending you CC # on
the net.  Web eavesdropping is sooooooo easy!

        Shane Ingate in San Diego