Re: Trivia

To: 1- Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Trivia
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 14:41:59 +0100
Well Scott, Friends,
my humble suggestion is:

1) From Sir Alick Dicks boat named Herald. Before that naming it was
known under its project name of Zobo.

2) Harry Webster succeded with one model, yes. It was the Stag.
He's said to have frowned on the suggested combination of Vitesse engine
and Spitfire body, the coming GT6, to be called a combination
of the former two project names of AtomBomb, so the GT6 never had
a true project name... (The coming TR4 was prototyped as both Zest
and Zoom, with different spec's and chassis styles.)

3) The shield is taken from the Coventry city arms and depicts a
dragon with its wings. It's the wings we see in the Triumph graphic.

Holyday greetings to You all from the land of Santa Claus,
Yours
/Odd

--

Odd Hedberg