Spitfire help needed near Kingston, NY

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire help needed near Kingston, NY
From: Frank Kucharik <fgk@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 08:58:14 -0500
Anyone want to help me getting a '75 Spitfire back on the road, that lives near
Kingston, NY?
It's sadly been sitting in my garage for 2 years since I bought it.  In that
time, I've rebuilt the transmission
from a spare (what a first project that was - but really fun!).   Now that I've
gotten it back in, it won't
start, and electrical work is my weakest area.   Yes, the battery is fully
charged.   I know the previous owner
did a hack-job with some of the wiring, too.  If anyone would like to take pity
on me and help, send me
an email reply.  By the way, there's a refrigerator in the garage with a keg of
homebrew and other assorted
beer to be shared with the helpful person!