Re: resto.

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <Haeg1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: resto.
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 23:29:07 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
A finished and restored car is no fun.  There is no pride in taking someone
else's restoration to a show.  Besides the cost of a good hobby is
expensive.  I have 2 Jetskis, and they are a hobby.  My loss is in the area
of about $10000 in two years.  I have never lost that much on a restoration
in so little time.