Re: resto.

To: Phil Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: resto.
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 15:04:35 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Phil Smith wrote:

> >You can always buy a car a lots and I mean lots cheaper than you can
> >rebuild one. There are two (2) questions to be asked, # 1 DIVORCE COURT
> >or resto.??? # 2 How low can I cut the kids food and clothing bill
> >without being charged with cruelty and neglect ???After you answer these
> >two (2) then sit back for a week or so and then let your stupid pride
> >take charge. Good Luck which ever way you go, my lawyer is 750.00 for
> >uncontested.
>
> Every time UPS shows up at my house, my wife goes into a frenzy ! ( It's
> really ugly) It also helps if you budget, I was forced to do this because
> my wife, got confused and thought my TR money was also household money? Go
> Figure?
>
>    Phil Smith
>    69 TR6
>   " More Dreams than money "

Phil,

It's time for the dummy drop box at the post office.  In my case, the
local UPS guy was monitoring my progress with great interest.  He
figured it was "Job Security".  In fact he didn't even look at the name
label on the boxes.  If he saw a box from "Long Motors" or "TRF" on his
truck, he immediately knew it went to me.

Joe Curry