Re: Cleaning the Clear Plastic

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cleaning the Clear Plastic
From: Brian Harper <brian@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 14:27:15 -0800
>The best product I've ever used on clear plastic is McGuires (spelling?)
>plastic cleaner/polish. It's a 2 part process, and I've salvaged several
>plastic windows with. I found mine in the wax and polish section of a
>local boating supply house.

I second the Meguiars (correct sp)! I got a car car kit made by them
including this plastic polish. It is a very low viscostity fluid and I
thought it would do nothing. It is wonderful stuff and hides minor
scratches, shines dull tail lights. I haven't used it on a convetible
window, but I've used it on a couple of motorcycle windshields and helmet
visors, and taillights and it works great!

Brian Harper