Re: Cleaning the Clear Plastic

To: "Byron N. Brashears" <brashears@hughes.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning the Clear Plastic
From: Robert Laing <roblaing@unixg.ubc.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 22:44:23 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, Byron N. Brashears wrote:

> What is the best product for cleaning the top and clear plastic window
> on my 79 TR7?

        There are multiple products on the market that are specifically
for cleaning clear plasic windows, but they can sometimes get costly.  I
was told by some british car owner that BRASSO also works.  I tried this
on my 76 TR6 and it seemed to work really well.  My windows were quite
foggy and hard to see out of, and it really cleaned them up and now I can
see quite clearly through the windows.  This is a cheap product also.
Best luck.  I hope this helps.

Robert Laing
76 TR6
63,500miles