Re: Road(ster Factory) Rage

To: "Bollen" <Bollen@ibm.net>, "tri" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Road(ster Factory) Rage
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:48:48 -0800
Cc: "8" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
At least they sent what they had.  Rimmer's held a $1000 order for a $200
header and did not notify me in any way.  Then after making a $15 call to
England they sent all the parts and a better part to make up for the one
out of stock.  Only problem was they had made 5 or 6 charges to my credit
card for this one order and my credit card company declined the last
attempt.  Again no notification just held my order over $85 for shipping.
I made the order over 1 month ago and still only have about $50 worth of
the $1000 order.

When I made the order they immediately told me of a $30 part not being in
stock but must have not wanted to lose the $200 part sale.  Not so they
say, just a computer error.  OK if they say so.

John

80 TR7 16v Spider waiting for parts going on 6 weeks now.
70 GT6+