Re: Road(ster Factory) Rage

To: "Bollen" <Bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Road(ster Factory) Rage
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 09:38:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Joe, I can read you message, but I'm using Outlook Express also. If others
are having trouble, you need to go to the Tools menu. Under Options, select
the Send tab. Under mail sending options, select Plain text. Then everyone
will be able to read your messages.

You can also select the format when you send the message by selecting Plain
Text under the Format menu when you're composing the message.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm