FW: Re: Cars FS Atlanta

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re: Cars FS Atlanta
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 13:09:48 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Chip Mautz
<cmautz@gr.com>]]

     Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 12:25:30 -0600 (CST)
     From: Chip Mautz <cmautz@gr.com>
     Subject: Re: Cars FS Atlanta

A few cars sighted this weekend by my wife and I:

In Birmingham, Alabama, a yellow TR6, for sale.  Hoover area, right off Hwy
31.  Anyone on the list?  Anyone?  Bueller?

Also, yesterday saw a nice Red TR6 in Atlanta - specifically, Old Canton Rd.
in East Cobb.  Anyone?

(Side Note - Went out to get some food late last night, after driving back
from a wedding in Birmingham and watching the Auburn/Tennessee game.  Went
to get in the car, and the wife says, "Lets take the Spitfire!"  It's 31
degrees out, and I pull the choke, and it fires right up.  Gotta love 'em!
Makes a routine take-out food trip an adventure!)

Chip

Chip Mautz                              Email:          cmautz@gr.com