Spitfire Pictures.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Pictures.
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 23:18:09 -0800
I am starting to work on assembling the basic layout of the Spitfire
Database, so that I can meet the self-imposed January 31 deadline for
the initial posting.

In order to give it a little sparkle, I want to assemble a number of
Spit pictures that I will alternate as I update the data each month or
so.  Toward that end, I encourage any of you Spit owners to send me
pictures of your little Jewels and I will get them in at some time.

Also, I noticed that the BPC website was devoid of Spit Pics.  I asked
them why and they said send them some and they will post them.  Lets
send them some at  <mail@thebpc.com>

Thanks,
Joe Curry