Re: Package tracking

To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Package tracking
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 13:15:40 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Edward Hamilton wrote:

> I recently purchased some parts from an establishment in London and was
> informed that they were shipped "British parcel post".

Oh geez.... I hope you don't mean PARCEL FORCE (FARCE)!!!! These guys
have been receiving a terrible review on 'watchdog' and similar consumer
rights programmes! They have a habit of being rather overdue, you getting
some poor sods ashes instead of your parcel or the silly arses simply
have no idea where it is. things aren't looking good. My prayers go with
you!:-)

Johnny '77 spit