Re: Package tracking

To: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Package tracking
From: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 09:18:30 -0500
Cc: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Johnny Storm: International racing car driver wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Edward Hamilton wrote:
>
> > I recently purchased some parts from an establishment in London and
> was
> > informed that they were shipped "British parcel post".
>
> Oh geez.... I hope you don't mean PARCEL FORCE (FARCE)!!!! These guys
> have been receiving a terrible review on 'watchdog' and similar
> consumer
> rights programmes! They have a habit of being rather overdue, you
> getting
> some poor sods ashes instead of your parcel or the silly arses simply
> have no idea where it is. things aren't looking good. My prayers go
> with
> you!:-)
>
> Johnny '77 spit

   Your right... I bought for 500$ on the 20 of october (all paid by
credit card) and I still not received the package..The dumb thing about
it is that in this order I had backodered parts and they arrived
yesterday... before the initial order!  Moss said I have to wait 90 days
before making a claim...  All this = NO MORE USPS..
Jonathan
76 TR6