Re: UPS Delivery

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, vinttr4@forbin.com
Subject: Re: UPS Delivery
From: "L.D. Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 20:29:03 PST

>Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 21:35:49 -0500
>From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
>To: triumph digest <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: UPS Delivery
>
>In Meredith Wilson's "The Music Man", there are songs besides 76
>Trombones and Lida Rose. One of them starts off
>
>"Oh the Wells Fargo Wagon is a -- Comin' down the street
>Oh Please let it be for me...."
>
>Hey, let's face it -- we're all still little boys at heart, enjoying
>getting stuff off the UPS truck, right?

well i ordered my haynes manual at a local parts store 2 weeks ago
today, i finally got it when they re ordered it on wednesday, according
to UPS tracking, the original order went to az, oh, id, nv, or, wa, and
ca, where it finally ended up at haynes as undeliverable, mind you i
could have driven there on saturday and gotten it myself with a minimum
of effort.  (bout an hour and a half),   i certainly hope wells fargo
didn't have that problem.  ok no more soap box, now that i got the
manual i can start to d/a my poor british car and put it back on the
road sometime soon i hope.  let's all pray for the spitfire...........

and yes we are all like that just hopin it's for us.

larry.
1979 spitfire, now with manual