Re: Hammorite

To: fbridges@mindspring.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Hammorite
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:35:03 -0800
I bought the quart can and used a spray gun to apply Hammorite on my bare
frame with good results.  I think Hammorite works best on a bare frame
compared to one primed.  The people who recommend it to me, stand by thier
decision to use Hammorite.  Mine has been on the frame for about one year
and see no sign of deterioration.  I did pick up a couple of aerosol cans
to do the small bits and pieces that were missed when I had the spray gun
out.

Dave,
San Diego,  Ca
1970 TR6 PI RHD CP51649
 _______________________________________
|   ___  __      _ _  _  _  __          |
|    |   |_\  |  | |  |\/|  |_\  |_|    |
|    |   |\   |  |_|  |  |  |    | |    |
|_______________________________________|
   \                                 /
    \   I  N  J  E  C  T  I  O  N   /
     \_____________________________/  with a Black Smooth Hammorite frame

Everyone,
I have finally found a TrueValue store that can order Hammorite paint by
the quart and aerosol cans.  I am thinking about painting my strip frame
with hammorite and planning to waxoil the inside.  Do you know if I can buy
it by the quart and spray it with a low-pressure paint gun?  Should I prime
the frame before I paint the hammorite?  Will hammorite hold up on the
frame or should I paint it with some other type of paint?
Thanks for any help,
Forrest