NOS NON-X Michelin Tire To Trade only

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NOS NON-X Michelin Tire To Trade only
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 12:02:23 -0600
I have an NOS non-X Michelin redline I would like to trade for different
version of the same tire. I am not interested in selling the tire outright.

This tire is the type with the belt and ply information in small letters
(about typewriter size) located between the redline and the tread area. I
would like to trade (and possible some cash also) for a NON-X tire with
small letters such as this, but located between the red line and wheel
opening.

If anyone has any of the first generation tires (Large 1/2" belt and ply
information located between redline and wheel opening) I would also be
interested in buying those.

Thanks in advance for your help.