How Many Left

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: How Many Left
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 20:11:01 -0800
Listers, if these figures ar true and the rate of declining 2/3-B
continues I should be able in a very short time advertise my car (59) as
 one of two left out of 100,000 made, in doing so I should be able to
recoup my restoration cost. Please no other T/R 3 owners use this method
until I get my money back. Thanks to all for your kind help and
understanding. On second thought what would I do with free nights and
weekends, I guess I will keep the oil spots in my own garage.