TR3 tool kit

To: TRIUMPH LIST <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3 tool kit
From: Carl & Janis Owen <crowen@sat.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 18:14:18 -0600
Cleaning out the garage I think I found a TR3 tool kit. I am hoping
someone can verify this for me. The black leather like pouch was tied
with attached cord/string. Unrolling it reveals 6 pockets. In the
pockets from left to right: first two pockets have 3 open end wrenches
with "MADE IN ENGLAND" and "SUPERSLIM" embossed on them; third pocket
has a funny looking screwdriver; the fourth pocket pair of pliers with
wirecutters; the fifth a spark plug wrench; and in the last pocket an
adjustable wrench with "MADE IN ENGLAND' embossed. Any help verifying
this is a true TR3 tool kit is appreciated.

Thanks,
Carl