RE: More on: TR2/3 How Many are left?

To: "'cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil'" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: More on: TR2/3 How Many are left?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 14:30:40 -0500
Bruce - you might be onto something;

I have 8 plus the 1 on my car.

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil
[SMTP:cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil]
        Sent:   Thursday, December 18, 1997 7:54 AM
        To:     triumphs@autox.team.net
        Subject:        More on: TR2/3 How Many are left?

        Folks,

        I once observed that I had at least 10 TR3 driveshafts
(propellor shafts)
        sitting in my parts bin from scrapped cars.  I also noticed that
all my TR
        buddies had similar numbers.  If we extrapolated that data for
all the
        known TR2/3 nuts just in the States, that meant that the total
production
        was over a million, so the printed production figures were
obviously wrong.
        That's when I knew I had a future in statistics and government
service.

        Must be off...

        Bruce Clough
        '62 TR4