Re: concerns about LBC interest

To: "fred thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "James W. Brock" <brockj@muohio.edu>
Subject: Re: concerns about LBC interest
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:30:54 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I think you guys are right to an extent.  But who are they hurting but
themselves.  I kindof like the awards though.  I had never won one but this
past fall I finally did.  I was at an MGB sponsored event in a TR8 and won
second in class, beating out 4 nice MGBs.  That felt pretty good because I
had not ever had my car in a shop, and all work was done by me, even my
first paint job.  I even removed the tires to have new ones mounted(don't
trust them to lift it properly).  The corrupt ones only hurt themselves and
I for one enjoy the friendly competition.

John