Re: Problems with Bleeding Clutch

To: Tom Wagner - Program Manager <tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Problems with Bleeding Clutch
From: Steve Chandler <stevec@rtd.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 17:50:53 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
You may be leaking air on the bleed tube itself, make sure the bleed
tube is a really
tight fit on the nipple. If this is not the case, air still maybe
bleeding past the
threads on the nipple.

Have you tried pumping the clutch pedal to see if there is still air
leaking.
I seem to remember having the same problem as you, and I had to break
down and ask my wife to pump the pedal for me, and the clutch was fine
after that.