Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus
From: triumph72@juno.com (Steven C Wilson)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 17:10:55 -0600
Scions of Triumph,
Santa Claus is REAL!   and he showed up at my house on TRistmas Eve!  and
he ate the cookies and drank the milk we left near the hearth.  The milk
was in a TR glass (of course) and the cookies on a plate that said, get
this:
                "Santa's Other Car is a TR6"
     The plate was a gift from my brother, so I know it's true, for my
brother wouldn't lie to me!  Would he?!  And Santa left a note that said,
"Thanks for the cookies and milk.    ps: I  took your TR6 for a drive,
'cause I had to leave mine up at the North Pole.  Merry Christmas!!
Santa."
Sure enough, I went out to the g'rage and checked the 6; the engine was
warm, the odometer was up a few and the gas meter was down a bit.   The
magic of Christmas and Triumph!
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and have the Happiest of New
Years!
Yours in Triumphs,        Steve "Santa drove my TR6"  Wilson,    the
happiest 40+++ kid  alive.