Re: BMW Z3

To: "Tory Johnson" <toryj@bellsouth.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BMW Z3
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 17:00:21 -0800
Tory

The Z3 is an overpriced boring car.  The Miata is much more exciting.
Unless you spend the extra on the 6 cylinder.  But even then, for the price
I can do a lot to a TR8, or any other TR for that matter.  And as far as
being a true LBC (Little British Car), that does not work being that it is
German and all.  When I had my TR8 I had a friend with a Z3.  I could
outhandle and outrun him with no problem.  That and if I get a flat the
tire fits in the trunk.  The Z3 tire is too big for the trunk, with that
compact spare and all.

If you are true to the originals, the Miata is a much better and cost
effective way to get a newer car with two seats and a drop head.  If you
are into that status thing then go for it.  But don't be surprised when a
Miata or a real Little British Car zings by on the track.