Re: BMW Z3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BMW Z3
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 17:11:58 -0600
>I havn't been on the list long. Has there been any discussion about the
>Z3?.....Is this car considered to be a true LBC? Anyone driven
>one?...How was it?

   Tory,

   If you want to get along well on this list, NEVER compare a German, Japanese
or any other country's car to a LBC.  LBC stands for Little British Car.

   How could you ask if it is "considered to be a true LBC?"  :P

   I have driven a Z3.  A lady friend of mine has a white one with a 4-popper
in it.  It's a real dog for $40K.  The six may run a bit better, but it's
still over-priced.

   Before it comes to your mind, don't even bring that "M" word into this!

                                LBC's Rule!

                                                Steve