Empty Ryder & Car Hauler; Fla to NY

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Empty Ryder & Car Hauler; Fla to NY
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 13:26:40 -0500
Cc: "'vtr@autox.team.net'" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>, "'autojumble@autox.team.net'" <autojumble@Autox.Team.Net>
Next week I am traveling north from Tampa to NYC with an empty 15' Ryder
& Car Hauler.  (Depart 1/7pm or 1/8am arrive NYC 1/9pmlate).  Anybody
needing something shuffled along the I95 corrider let me know and I'll
see what I can do.

Depending on time, either Friday or Sunday, I will be stopping in DC to
say hello to some long ago friends at The Wall...

I will be returning on 1/11-1/12 with much less room but probably can
handle a bulky item or two.

Pass the word along if you know of an email-deprived individual who
might be interested...

Carl