FW: Empty Ryder & Car Hauler; Fla to NY

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'vtr@autox.team.net'" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Empty Ryder & Car Hauler; Fla to NY
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 17:03:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have been informed that my normal server died yesterday during an
upgrade...  For purposes of this request, please respond to me at:

 musson@cambio.acomp.usf.edu

So - if you responded to this query anytime after 1:30 yesterday
afternoon (EDT); please resend.    Some messages did get through but
evidently it was only a few.

It is a temporary address until they figure out what happened...

I will pick up normal "conversation" from the digest version at a later
date.

Thanks.
Carl