Re: Standard-Triumph Engines.

To: EPaul21988@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Standard-Triumph Engines.
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 18:10:45 EST
In a message dated 30/12/97  01:00:50, you write:

<< Leon;
 Thanks for the information.  I wish there was more like it on the list.  I
wish I could see the photos too.  Why not submit them to  TRAction ??
 Regards
 Bob Paul
 Corrales NM
  TS71101L 60 TR 3
 TS45738LO 59 TR 3
 TS7280L  55 Tr2
 F376  36 Morgan Three Wheeler  >>

Thanks for your reply.
I might put them in the TSSC publication:The Courier magazine.
Two reasons,(1)That's the magazine I write for and (2)the pictures show the
'small' four cylinder production lines ie:803cc and 948cc which are more
relevant to TSSC cars than to TR sportscars,although I appreciate the engines
for both types were almost certainly made on the same lines.
Kind Regards
and Happy New Year

Leon F Guyot
'63 Triumph Vitesse Convertible