TR6/TR250 P.I. Car Question

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6/TR250 P.I. Car Question
From: Joseph Sholtes <"joeiv@realppp"@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 21:13:41 -0500
Lucky P.I. owners,

  I was wondering, do the fuel injected sixes used the same muffler
and exhaust system as the carbueretted  engines?  If that's the case,
then an engine modified to run the P.I. engine cam, with larger carbs,
can be nice and quiet, like a perfect sleeper.
  Or is my logic flawed somehow...

                                            JOE IV
                                            TR 250
                             WALLINGFORD,CT. USA

P.S. Is the igniton advance curve the same on both engines too?