Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?
From: Rod Randle <randle@Concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 23:28:46 -0800
Cc: triumph team net <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
James,
My wife and son are dyslexic  My son came home from school many times
crying, not understanding why he couldn't read and write like the other
kids.  My wife still gets 21 when trying to add 6 + 6.   She is not
capable of balancing her check book however she always knows within one
dollar how much money is in her account.

Now on to more important things like what kind of software?  How about a
program that would show a graph of engine power output with different
types of carburators.  Of course this would display the perfect engine.
It would be nice to see the power output of my '78 1500 spit with its
single stromburg, then change to a weber sidedraft and see what the
differences would be.  I would really hate to change carbs only to find
there was really no difference.  It would be nice to have an idea ahead
of time.

--
Rod Randle
'78 Spit FM77880U