Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LBC software, what would you wish for?
From: Tory Johnson <toryj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 20:18:15 -0800
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hey,

If the info. is good, and i can get at what someone's talking about even
though it's spelled wrong, i don't even care if it's the wrong color.
I'm sure there's a point someone might think is going a bit too far, but
a might is somthing that grows on a chicken as far as i'm concerned.
Let's try to be a bit less anal retentive if you know what i mean.
Just my 2 cents.

Troy Johnson