Leon Guyot

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Leon Guyot
From: CHRISTOPHER NEIL CHILDS <christopher.childs@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 22:45:15 +0000
Cc: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Leon Guyot has asked me to send a message to say that whilst trying to
load new fonts on to his computer he crashed it, and can't get it
working again.  This was last Sunday.  He is now without e-mail, and
would like to apologise to anyone who has sent him messages to which he
hasn't replied.  If there any URGENT messages which he simply must get,
please send them to us, and we will try and get them to him.  He doesn't
know how long he will be off line for, the computer is going in for
repair next week, he hopes!

Tessa Childs