Re: Way off topic

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Way off topic
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 12:59:55 -0500
Cc: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
George:
You are correct. You can use Adobe Acrobat 3.0 software in conjunction with
your scanner
and software to convert the documents to Portable Document format.  The cost of
Acrobat is
a little more reasonable. Ver. 3.01 is $295.  Please remember that what you
want to copy
is copyrighted and the owner may not be happy about copies being passed around
freely. I
know I am guilty of copying repair manuals at the library when I want info on
timing, etc.
but I use the info for my use only.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6