No e-mails this weekend

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: No e-mails this weekend
From: "Alan Camhi" <camhi@symbol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:45:03 -0500
Hi Eveyone

Unfortunately, I didn't receive any emails from the list this weekend.  The
network where i work may have been down.  Anyway, If anyone posted any kinf of
mesdsage relating to carbs, tuning or timing, I'd really appreciate a resend to
my e-mail address:  camhi@symbol.com.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Cheers,

Alan Camhi
'65 TR4

P.S.  Car running rough and dies when choke is closed(even after it has run at
2500 RPM for 25 minutes).  When I cover the large opening on the carb that
mates to the air cleaner, the engine smooths out.  Too lean a mixture maybe?

Anyway. just a preliminary eval.  When I get my choke cable from Moss today,
I'll install it and then go to work on the poor running.