RE: VTR National Conventions accomadations

To: "kengano@advant.com" <kengano@advant.com> (IPM Return requested), "triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net> (IPM Return requested), "vtr@Autox.Team.Net" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net> (IPM Return requested)
Subject: RE: VTR National Conventions accomadations
From: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>
Date: 30 Mar 1998 08:46:29 -0600
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/; 04448351FB045013-HW-MTA-MN]
X400-originator: Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com
X400-received: by mta HW-MTA-MN in /c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/; Relayed; 30 Mar 1998 08:46:29 -0600
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/; Relayed; 30 Mar 1998 08:46:29 -0600
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <04448351FB045013*/c=US/admd=MCI/prmd=Honeywell/o=MN-MTA/ou=MSMail/ou=CORP/s=Lindberg/g=Andrew/@MHS>
Kengano --

Excuse the delay in responding to your question.  I asked John Hagen, who
has handled our contracts with the hotels, to check on it for you.  Since he
is not e-mail equipped, it took longer than anticipated.  Plus, he was out
of town for a week.

OK, here's what I've been told.  First, rooms are available at the Hudson
House EXCEPT for the first day of the convention.  Second, the Hudson House
is the only one of the five hotels with a bar.  The remaining hotels are the
new style lodging facility, usually with a restaurant attached or close by
 -- but not operated by the hotel.  Third, the Hudson House, Super 8 and the
Holiday Inn have pools.  If you want the bar/pool combo for all of the
convention days, you might try the Holiday Inn St. Paul East (612-731-2220)
which is about ten miles away.

If this isn't sufficient information (and it doesn't seem to me it is) I'd
be willing to drive over to Hudson next weekend and get some more info.
 Anything else I should check?

Andy Lindberg (TR3 in Minnesota)

p.s.  Some people have been told by the hotel staffs that the facilities are
fully booked.   We understand that they are not and that one of the
following three phrases will allow you to reserve a room:  "Triumph", "VTR",
or "John Hagen".