Re: Arkay turbos for tr6, tr7

To: <vitesse@juno.com>, <gjclark@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Subject: Re: Arkay turbos for tr6, tr7
From: "bill" <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 20:48:00 -0500
Cc: <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I posted to the list last year this time a person that attended our car
show that said he had a TR7 Turbo that looked factory installed.  Maybe
this thread explains it all now.

I do remember reading advertisements for TR6 turbos, but none for the TR7.
But back then all I had was a 6--maybe selective memory.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1980 TR8 Coupe