Re[2]: Copper Fuel Lines - Bad?

To: jguy@erinet.com
Subject: Re[2]: Copper Fuel Lines - Bad?
From: ctschmitz@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 98 11:29:10 PST8
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
     Jeff - well, there doesn't seem to be a strong consensus on this
     issue. Since the copper line cost me only about $10 and an hour to
     install I'm going to follow the advice of the Great Bard and let
     discretion be the better part of valor. Off to the auto parts store to
     try and buy real fuel line.

     Any body need some copper line for your icemaker?

     Many thanks to you, Vic, James, Joe, Malcolm, and Dave for taking the
     time to respond on this one.

     Cheers,

     Tom